This page is continually being modified. Please check back from time to time for more items. You may also contact us for any help you need through the information found at the bottom of this page.
Our Warranty to you...
In manufacturing the NeedakÂ® rebounder we insist that only the best materials and workmanship available be used. This assures that the NeedakÂ® rebounder will be the best, from the standpoints of design, performance, and durability. Consequently, NeedakÂ® Manufacturing LLC (NMllc) offers the following limited warranty on each rebounder.
Residential Use: NMllc guarantees the following items to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for theClick here to read more.
The serial number IS NOT 800-232-5762. The serial number is on the underside of the rebounder frame. It is most easily seen when the rebounder is upside down. Look for a small sticker on the frame. It will be a series of letters and numbers. Example: R02D19002 or 1X8652.Click here to read more.
Service & Support
The Needak® rebounder is built to stand the test of time. To ensure a long life for your rebounder and maximize the benefits, we suggest the following routine maintenance.
- Occasionally lubricate the metal on metal contact points on the springs (clevis pins and mat cleats). Avoid liquid or spray oils as they quickly drip off the springs potentially creating a hazard or damage to the floor. We suggest a grease such as a high quality synthetic with teflon and silicone components. Brand names such as Husky, Duralube, or other lithium, teflon, or silicone based greases work. Some customers report success with Teflon spray, but care must be taken not to overspray onto the mat. In an emergency, "petroleum jelly" will work for a short time.
-Should a mat spring break, it should be replaced as quickly as possible. Use of a rebounder that has more than one broken spring puts uneven pressure on the remaining springs and they may be damaged as a consequence.
- We recommend occasional replacement of the entire set of mat springs. The structure of any spring changes over its useful life and eventually lose its resiliency. See "Replacement Parts" for new springs.
The Needak® rebounder will give you many years of fun and heart healthy exercise if you keep the following in mind:
- The frame skirt does not protect your toes from becoming entangled in the springs. It is an aesthetic device. It is not a jumping surface. Avoid bouncing directly on the frame skirt.
- The stabilizing bar is designed to assist you with rebounding by aiding in maintaining your balance. Do not hang on the bar or allow children to use it as jungle gym. This may damage the rebounder legs or attachment points on the frame and will void the warranty.
- The rebounder is not designed for performing tricks. Do not jump from the floor to the mat surface or from the rebounder to another surface.
- The polypropylene Mat on your rebounder is built to take years of use. Some authors suggest that rebounding with bare feet adds beneficial massage to the feet. Some suggest that people with or those tending toward pronating ankles should wear shoes. Shoes may be used when rebounding. We suggest that you use caution when rebounding while wearing only socks, other hosiery, or bare feet. The material of some socks or hosiery tend to be slippery against the polypropylene material. You will need to experiment to determine your individual comfort level.
Bounce well and bounce often!
Get Your rebounder Today!